In this section
MSc Mental Health and Wellbeing
Why choose this course?
Studying this innovative and contemporary Masters in Mental Health and Wellbeing will:
- Develop your skills to gain a deeper understanding of advanced practice, underpinned by critical enquiry in the field of mental health and wellbeing.
- Give you the opportunity to gain integral knowledge of contemporary approaches in Mental Health and Wellbeing.
- Enhance your critical reflection, research and investigative skills, putting service users at the heart of your work.
- Advance your understanding of six key themes: resilience; sociological perspective; physical and mental health; interprofessional learning; compassion and leadership.
- Study flexibly at a time and pace that suits you. Some of the modules are available through distance learning, and you can study individual modules as stand-alone courses. This will help you to increase your confidence and skills, and advance your continued professional development.