In this section
LLM (Transnational Criminal Law)
Why choose this course?
At a time when criminal networks increasingly extend across many different countries and legal jurisdictions, this LLM gives you a unique opportunity to study criminal law in international and transnational contexts.
- Study in one of the UK's top law schools for student satisfaction and success at postgraduate level
- Discover how law makers face the challenge of criminal gangs operating internationally
- Benefit from our modern approach to teaching law in a global context: you can tailor your coursework and assignments to different jurisdictions, so gaining a truly international flavour of law
- Combine your academic and theoretical knowledge with hands-on skills honed in our superb courtroom facilities
- Learn from our team of expert practitioners whose teaching is delivered with passion and professionalism
- Spend time developing your skills in a legal practice or other professional organisation: ours is one of the few LLM programmes to offer this opportunity
- Study either full time or part time, at a pace to suit you and your circumstances.