Legal Practice Course (LPC)
Why choose this course?
The Derby Legal Practice Course (LPC) prepares you to take that next step towards a successful legal career. It is delivered in partnership with the University of West of England, widely regarded as one of the leading providers of professional legal education in the UK.
- Situated right at the heart of the country, Derby is the UK's most central city and very easy to travel to
- Highly competitive fees - which make our course one of the most affordable of its kind in the country and if you’re a Derby graduate you will qualify for a 10% discount
- Flexibility – only 2 days attendance per week full-time or 1 day per week part-time and flexibility over when you sit your assessments, enabling you to meet other commitments
- Excellent pastoral care, careers advice and opportunities - increase your chances of gaining a training contract via our professional mentoring scheme and our influential network of contacts within the legal profession
- High quality of teaching - learn from a high calibre, enthusiastic teaching team made up of experienced local solicitors
- You can top your LPC qualification up to a full LLM by studying our LLM Legal Practice (Top-Up)
- Professional facilities including courtrooms and interview suites, enabling you to improve your vocational skills and make the transition from graduate to lawyer.