In this section
MSc International Business and Finance
Why choose this course?
- This programme adopts a multidisciplinary approach to international business, giving you a chance to study applied analysis in economics, finance, strategy, law, marketing, and human resources
- You will be part of a highly diverse international student cohort which will enhance your understanding of cultural diversity and international business awareness. You will join our highly successful network of alumni working around the world
- You will benefit from our unique approach to employability, networking and working with our regional experts and international business leaders, participating in an industry standard residential course in Leadership and working towards gaining the University of Derby Futures Award in Leadership in International Business
- You will have dedicated support and advice on your academic achievement and career development from a personal tutor who is part of the programme team. You will also have access to a first class professional career service even after graduating
- As a postgraduate Derby Business School student you will have access to the Bloomberg service for study and research and the potential to publish your research.