In this section
MSc Information Technology
Why choose this course?
- You'll learn theoretical and practical skills of applying Information Technology using our dedicated computing laboratories.
- You'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge to the challenges faced by industry and be taught by IT experts from industry.
- You'll learn about a wide range of cutting-edge and emerging business technologies, such as cloud computing.
- It's flexible to fit around you - study full time or part time, start in September or January.
- You'll be equipped for a successful career in the field of information technology. Alternatively you could pursue further research leading to a PhD.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.