In this section
MSc Health Psychology (incorporating PG Cert/PG Dip)
Why choose this course?
100% of students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of the course, according to the 2016 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
- Study a course accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Gain the knowledge to work within multi-professional health care contexts
- Our expert teaching team includes chartered, registered, and research-active psychologists who have expert knowledge of health psychology theory, practice, and research
- Develop the understanding necessary for the academic component of the route towards becoming a Registered Health Psychologist
- Improve your skills in reviewing literature, formulating pertinent research questions and exploring these through the application of contemporary psychological methodologies.