In this section
MSc Events Management
Why choose this course?
- Our Events, Tourism and Hospitality Management courses are in the top 10 in the UK, as ranked by the Guardian University Guide 2017. This coupled with our 96.7% employability rate (HESA) shows you'll be learning from the best
- You’ll develop links with local, national and international industry representatives who regularly collaborate with us and offer opportunities for consultancy work
- We are the only university in the UK to have finalists in the prestigious National Events Competition by MyEventVision, part of the TUI group, two years in a row
- Be inspired by your campus in Buxton, the Grade II* Devonshire Dome, a major events and conference venue in its own right
- You can study this course full or part time. There’s even an e-learning option to study whilst in employment. If you study full time, you can also undertake a placement in the UK or abroad.