In this section
MSc Environmental Assessment and Control
Why choose this course?
- This course is accredited by the Institution of Environmental Sciences
- Gain an in-depth and holistic understanding and knowledge of contaminated land and freshwater environments, as well as strategies to prevent, manage, and control contamination of these environments
- You'll have the opportunity to undertake a work placement to experience working with employers in a range of settings, from practical-based training to practitioner-based learning
- This course will prepare you to apply the knowledge gained to real world situations and critically evaluate the outcomes to make strategic decisions
- This course provides study aspects that develop an insight and skills for professionals in the government, industry, consultancy, academia, and other statutory bodies within the UK and overseas to evaluate contaminated land and freshwater management policies and strategies to achieve effective governance of these environments
- We offer a learning approach suitable for recent graduates seeking a full-time study approach, and mature students in current employment a part-time route to suit their time commitments.