In this section
MA Education (full-time)
Why choose this course?
- 90% of students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of the course, according to the 2015 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
- You'll explore education in its fullest sense - from its pivotal role in society to the theories, policies, and practices that influence, change and enhance it
- We offer a flexible approach to learning, enabling you to earn a broad-based degree or specialise in a particular area of focus by taking one of our pathways
- You will receive a range of professional development opportunities, from early years through to secondary school, further education, higher education, and in the community
- Our teaching team are friendly and approachable with specialist knowledge, which they pass on to you. You can be sure that you'll be up to date with the latest theory and practice.