In this section
MSc Digital Forensics and Computer Security
Why choose this course?
- There is a continuous corporate demand for graduates with both digital forensics and computer security skills This course brings together these core subject areas to provide an exciting and inspirational programme of study
- If you have a technical background you can extend your professional interests and profile in an area that is quickly becoming crucially important to corporations and governments on a national and international level
- Study a subject that is both challenging and stimulating in a supportive, friendly and inspiring environment. You'll develop a wide range of skills and competencies that will prepare you for a variety of career opportunities. Alternatively you could pursue further research leading to a PhD
- There are excellent opportunities to develop your own research portfolio in this area
- It's flexible to fit around you - study full time or part time, start in September or January
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.