In this section
MSc Diagnostic Radiography (Pre-Registration)
Why choose this course?
- This is one of a very small number of MSc Pre-Registration courses in Diagnostic Radiography in the UK, and currently the only one in the region
- Study a course approved by the Health and Care Professions Council, meaning you'll be eligable to apply for registration as a Diagnostic Radiographer as soon as you graduate
- Develop as a competent, reflective practitioner who is capable of working both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Enhance your critical thinking, enquiry and research skills using state of the art facilities, including our Clinical Skills Suite which contains a purpose-built Diagnostic imaging suite to match the equipment you'll use in your career
- Engage with an enthusiastic, experienced teaching team who use a variety of learning approaches to help you develop your professional and academic skills
- Explore your passion in a variety of work placement opportunities including large teaching hospitals which offer a wide range of imaging modalities, to smaller community hospitals offering more locally based care.