MSc Criminal Justice and Criminology*
Why choose this course?
This innovative and stimulating course aims to respond to the complex challenges that crime poses for contemporary society. It delivers cutting-edge knowledge and valuable insights into both theory and practice, helping you to advance your career in criminal justice.
- Study an intellectually challenging course which fosters a deep-level understanding of how our justice and penal system works
- Benefit from the breadth and diversity of our academic expertise and our extensive professional links
- Explore issues of theoretical and social importance with our research-active teaching staff who are recognised authorities in their fields
- Keep up to date with latest policies, practices and debates so that you are better equipped to embark on a new career in the justice arena or to progress in your current working role
- Study full-time or part-time to suit your personal circumstances
- This is a new course starting in September 2017 (*subject to approval).