In this section
MSc Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (Adult or Children and Young People)
Why choose this course?
- Study a course accredited by the British Association of Behavioural Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP)
- Develop as an ethical practitioner and gain confidence in contemporary theories and practice in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
- Become an innovative reflective practitioner with a critical approach, informed by evidence-based practice
- Train as a practitioner who’s in line with contemporary, academic, NHS, scientific and professional body standards, and undertake interprofessional learning opportunities
- Learn from a highly committed, qualified, and experienced lecturing team