In this section
MA Careers Education and Coaching
Why choose this course?
Our MA Careers Education and Coaching enables you to combine professional training with a masters degree.
- This course leads to professional qualification through the Qualification in Career Development (QCD), which is awarded by the Career Development Institute (CDI).
- This broad-based programme is rooted in practice and integrates various approaches to providing career support (including career guidance, career coaching and career education)
- You’ll explore the language of ‘career education and coaching’ which aligns the course with contemporary thinking about the skills base of the profession.
- You will undertake work placements to gain valuable real world experience
- You’ll be taught by staff from the International Centre for Guidance Studies (iCeGS), a world leading centre for the study of career development. This provides you with a unique opportunity to engage with and learn from recognised thought leaders and influencers in the field.