In this section
MRes (Biological Sciences)
Why choose this course?
Studying a masters degree in Biological Sciences at Derby will:
- develop you into a confident, independent researcher by teaching you essential research skills
- enable you to plan, execute, and evaluate your own biological research
- give you a stand-alone research qualification or bridge the gap between an undergraduate degree and PhD
- allow you to study full-time or part-time to support your other commitments
- provide you with the opportunity to conduct a substantial research project within your field of interest and under expert supervision.