In this section
MSc Behaviour Change (incorporating PG Dip/PG Cert)
Why choose this course?
100% of students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of the course, according to the 2016 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
On this course you will:
- Develop your understanding of human behaviour and behaviour change
- Increase your confidence in your skills and abilities to create an environment that fosters behaviour change in relation to health and wellbeing, workplace safety or ergonomics
- Underpin your work with theory and evidence-based, practical ways forward
- Study an original and innovative course with a topical, commended curriculum
- This course is flexible in its approach so you can gain a masters degree while you're working - you will only need to come onto campus for nine days per year, and for an induction event at the start of your studies.