MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Science
Why choose this course?
Would you like to become an applied sport scientist working with professional athletes or promoting healthy lifestyles? This exciting new MSc is your route to a fulfilling career as a high-level sport and exercise professional.
- Tailor your studies to match your professional interests in sport and exercise science: you can focus on psychology, physiology or a mixture of both disciplines
- Gain substantial practical experience in real-world settings, working directly with clients on applied placements and internships
- Benefit from the support of industry-experienced mentors, both within the University and in the workplace
- Build high-quality research skills and learn how to apply latest scientific finding in the work environment
- Draw on our wide-ranging partnerships with leading athletes, sports teams and sports organisations
- Make the most of our state-of-the-art sport and exercise science facilities, complete with cutting edge technology for measuring performance