In this section
MSc Applied Petroleum Geoscience (incorporating PG Cert/PG Dip)
Why choose this course?
100% of students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of the course, according to the 2015 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
- Study a course accredited by The Geological Society, ensuring our teaching is of the highest quality
- Build on your existing geoscience knowledge to create an understanding of all aspects of the petroleum system
- You'll visit the British Geological Survey, Yorkshire and other parts of the UK to put theory into practice
- Improve your skills to enhance your career prospects in a variety of industry roles, including subsurface analysis, wellsite operations, and technical/commercial support
- We pride ourselves on the amount of attention and time we give to our students, due to keeping our class sizes small
- Develop your ability to evaluate technical and commercial risks that affect success in the oil industry.