In this section
MSc Advanced Practice
Why choose this course?
- Study MSc Advanced Practice and gain invaluable skills in contemporary health care practice
- Develop an educational framework that responds to current and future issues for advanced health care practice
- Cultivate your critical thought, analysis and appraisal skills for advanced level decision-making and problem-solving
- Study flexibly at a time and pace that suits you. Many of the modules are available through distance learning, and you can study individual modules as stand-alone. This will help you to increase your confidence and skills, and advance your continued professional development
- Explore the complexity of advanced practice by working on specific areas of your clinical practice and leadership.