Institute of Acoustics Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control
Why choose this course?
With an outstanding track record for student satisfaction and employability, this part-time course leads to a sought-after qualification. It is ideal if you want to embark on a new career – or advance an existing career – in the field of acoustics and noise control.
- Gain the knowledge, practical skills and problem-solving abilities which are essential for professional acousticians
- 93% of students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of the course, according to the 2016 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
- Choose to specialise in specific areas of acoustics to reflect your current job role or career aspirations
- Build your professional credibility on a course accredited by the Institute of Acoustics and meet the educational requirements for membership of the Institute
- Study at a leading centre with over 20 years’ experience of delivering acoustics training