In this section
MSc Accounting and Finance
Why choose this course?
A course that makes business sense
- This challenging and intellectually stimulating programme will provide you with an exciting combination of both technical and strategic learning
- In addition to developing your financial techniques and knowledge to an impressive professional level, you’ll also nurture key skills such as critical thinking, communication, team/group work, leading, reflecting, managing and organisation
- By completing this degree you will be able to apply for module exemptions from CPA Australia professional qualifications
- We are an accredited ACCA and CIMA study centre, and our staff are all professionally qualified with industry, as well as academic, experience. In addition to teaching on degree programmes, they have also taught on ACCA and CIMA courses so can help prepare you for the external ACCA professional papers as well as your MSc
- This programme is well suited to you, if you’re seeking to enhance your financial skills and looking to accumulate key employability skills, with the additional benefit of individual personal development
- The MSc also offers you the opportunity to undertake a short to medium term finance internship, so that you can benefit from relevant work experience whilst you are studying for your master’s degree
- Accounting at Derby is recognised as being one of the best courses in the UK. In the Guardian League Table 2016, Accounting and Finance is ranked in the top four of all Midlands universities, and 17th nationally.