In this section
Certificate of Credit in Community Practitioner Nurse Prescribing
Why choose this course?
Community Practitioner Nurse Prescribing is an innovative and flexible professional programme that enables nurses to:
- gain the skills and knowledge to practice and develop as a prescriber from the Nurse Prescribers’ Formulary
- apply learned theory to practice and improve career prospects
- facilitate inter-professional learning, that reflects innovation and responsiveness to government policy and client need
- engage you as a professional in the field both in practice and in the university setting
- study at undergraduate or postgraduate level, on a course that meets your professional needs.