In this section
FdA Children's and Young People's Services
Why choose this course?
This course enables those already working, or wanting to work with children and young people aged 0-19, to further develop their skills and knowledge.
- Study a course that’s been developed with employers in the sector, so you know it’s relevant and up-to-date
- Choose a specialist pathway relevant to your interests: Early Years, Teaching Assistant, or Health and Social Care
- Gain hands-on industry experience by working two days a week in the sector.
Please note that you will study this course at one of our partner colleges:
- Vision West Nottinghamshire College
- Loughborough College
- Central College Nottingham
- Buxton and Leek College
- Chesterfield College
- Derby College
- Stephenson College
- Barnet Southgate College
- Preston's College
- South Cheshire College