BSc (Hons) Computer Science with Industrial Placement
Why choose this course?
- We received a 87% overall satisfaction rating for this course in the National Student Survey 2016*
- 93% of graduates from this course were in graduate-level destinations (DLHE 2014/15)
- You will develop vital skills in software development and programming, preparing you for a successful career in the software industry
- You'll spend a year in industry working alongside industry professionals and putting into practice the skills and knowledge you've learnt. The placement year will give you hands-on experience, which will make you stand out to employers
- This course is taught by experienced computer scientists and ex-industry professionals who continue to maintain active links with the industry
- We are working in partnership with leading organisations at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, on the ALICE experiment, and you’ll have opportunities to get involved in this exciting project
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
*NSS Results 2016 for BSc (Hons) Computer Science with Industrial Placement and BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming with Industrial Placement.Show All