In this section
BSc (Hons) Computer Forensic Investigation with Industrial Placement
Why choose this course?
- You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge from guest lecturers from various professional bodies and the British Computing Society (BCS).
- You'll be taught using the latest industry software, including Encase.
- Our technical degrees share a common year studying computer science so you'll gain the foundational knowledge needed to complete your studies.
- You will spend your third year on a placement. Spending a year in industry is great experience and really sets you apart as you graduate and enter the job market.
- Enhance your career opportunities by gaining accreditation as a Cellebrite Certified Logical Operator (CCLO) and Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA) due to our educational partnership with Cellebrite.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.