In this section
BSc (Hons) Computational Physics
Why choose this course?
- 1. You’ll develop a solid foundation of knowledge and a wealth of practical skills for solving real-world problems.
- 2. Explore the theories and practice across computational science, mathematics and physics
- 3. We are working in partnership with leading organisations at CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, on the ALICE experiment – you’ll have opportunities to get involved in this exciting project
- 4. Work on real-life scientific and industrial problems through placement and coursework.
- 5. Study abroad at one of our collaborating institutions through the ERASMUS programme.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.