In this section
BA (Hons) Computer Games Modelling and Animation
Why choose this course?
- This degree has been developed with the games industry to ensure that the content is both up-to-date and relevant.
- Our teaching team includes industry professionals who will support you to gain the right skills to be able to apply for a range of specialized 3D art roles. You will use Maya, Photoshop and the Unreal Engine 4, as well as Z Brush, as your core set of tools.
- You can also opt to take your third year as a placement year. Spending a year in industry is great experience and really sets you apart, after you have graduated, to enter the job market.
- This course is for you if you're keen to understand both the computer modelling and animation aspects of games production. If, however, you are more interested in programming, then see our BSc (Hons) Computer Games Programming course details.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96.9% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree.
To get a feel for the course and what our students are creating, take a look at this showreel from our graduating class of 2016:Show All