In this section
FdEng Civil Engineering
Why choose this course?
- We received a 92% overall satisfaction rating for this course in the National Student Survey 2016*
- It's a unique course developed with employers which you can study either full time or part time.
- It has the backing of key organisations in the civil engineering industry.
- It's accredited by the Institution of Structural Engineers, the Institution of Civil Engineers, the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation and the Institute of Highway Engineers on behalf of the Engineering Council for the purposes of fully meeting the academic requirements for registration as an Engineering Technician and partially meeting the academic requirement for registration as an Incorporated Engineer. See www.jbm.org.uk for further information.
- It meets the academic requirements of the Engineering Council for Engineering Technician.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
*NSS Results 2016 for FdEng Civil Engineering, BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering and BEng (Hons) Civil and Infrastructure EngineeringShow All