In this section
BEng (Hons) Civil and Infrastructure Engineering with Industrial Year
Why choose this course?
- In the 2016 National Student Survey our BEng (Hons) Civil and Infrastructure Engineering recieved a 92% overall satisfaction rating*
- You'll work on real life projects and case studies and go on site visits and fieldtrips, so you'll be able to put your theory into practice and develop the knowledge and skills employers are looking for.
- It's accredited by the Institution of Structural Engineers, the Institution of Civil Engineers, the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation and the Institute of Highway Engineers on behalf of the Engineering Council for the purposes of fully meeting the academic requirement for registration as an Incorporated Engineer and partly meeting the academic requirement for registration as a Chartered Engineer. See www.jbm.org.uk for further information.
- You'll be taught by experienced civil engineering practitioners who are highly skilled in this field.
- You'll study in our fantastic facilities at Markeaton Street.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
*NSS Results 2014 for FdEng Civil Engineering, BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering and BEng (Hons) Civil and Infrastructure Engineering coursesShow All