In this section
BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies with Early Years Teacher Status (0-5)
Why choose this course?
Studying Early Childhood Studies with Early Years Teacher Status gives you the opportunity to:
- gain a specialist undergraduate degree alongside the professional status of Early Years Teacher (EYTS)
- develop the skills to become a leader of practice in the early years sector
- undertake a diverse range of placement experiences to gain practical skills which will prepare you for your future career
- engage with experienced and friendly staff who are passionate about what they teach
- gain the appropriate skills and knowledge for the birth to five age range.