BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies
Why choose this course?
98.2% of our Early Childhood Studies graduates were in work or further study within six months of completing this course (HESA, 2016)
- Develop an understanding of early childhood from birth to eight years, exploring how children develop, learn and think
- You’ll undertake a placement for one day each week, to gain valuable real world experience
- 95% of students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of this course, according to the 2016 National Student Survey (NSS)
- Explore the importance of identifying and meeting children’s needs, enabling you to make a real difference to their lives
- You’ll have the opportunity to apply for a place on an international placement. If you’re selected, you’ll spend four weeks at a school in Milan.