In this section
BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the honours degree programme, you can choose to start at foundation year stage
- Develop an understanding of early childhood from birth to eight years, exploring how children develop, learn and think
- From stage one you’ll undertake a placement for at least one day each week, to gain valuable real world experience
- Explore the importance of identifying and meeting children’s needs, enabling you to make a real difference to their lives
- You’ll have the opportunity to apply for a place on an international placement. If you’re selected, you’ll spend four weeks at a school in Milan