BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Interested in our BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies but worried that you don’t have the formal qualifications you need? We now offer the degree with a foundation year so that you can enjoy all the benefits of this distinctive course and achieve your full honours degree in four years.
- Start at foundation year stage if you have the ability and ambition to study for a degree but don’t meet the formal entry requirements to apply for the full honours degree
- Progress to a career where you can make a genuine and lasting difference to children’s lives: this course is an excellent foundation for fulfilling roles in health, education and social care
- Discover how children develop, learn and think from birth to eight years, gaining the professional skills and knowledge to meet their needs
- From stage one onwards, you'll undertake a work placement for one or two days each week to gain valuable practical experience working with young children
- You'll have the opportunity to apply for a place on a four-week international placement at a school in Milan
- Enjoy learning which is relevant, up to date and meets the highest professional standards, inspired by our multi-disciplinaryacademic team