BA (Hons) Child and Youth Studies
Why choose this course?
100% of our Child and Youth graduates were in work or further study within six months of completing this course (HESA, 2016)
This course will give you a thorough grounding in working with children and young people.
- 100% of students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of this course, according to the 2016 National Student Survey (NSS)
- Develop the skills and values needed when working with 0-19 year olds
- Gain hands-on experience on a practical, work-based course that’s developed with employers in the sector. You’ll spend two days per week on placement from the start of the course and work in a variety of settings
- Enjoy the chance to travel abroad and experience education in other cultures
- Apply to complete Early Years Teacher Status following this course. This is essential if you want to lead and manage an early years setting.