Enhance Your Learning - with skills workshops in the library.
Derby Campus: Monday 9 May – Friday 27 May, workshops every day.
Buxton Campus: May – July, one workshop per week.
Preparing for your next academic year?
Take the opportunity to brush up on your current skills and develop new ones with skills workshops in the library!
So what is available?
Topics covered by the workshops include:
- Improving your academic writing
- Making the most of online resources
- Reference resources in your assignments
- How to access other universities over the summer
- Reflecting on your learning and skills development
Where are the workshops being held?
In the libraries at Kedleston Road, Britannia Mill and Buxton. If you can’t attend a session on campus, there are some sessions available online too.
Do I need to book in advance or can I drop into a workshop?
Full details of the workshops and links to bookings can be found online via http://libguides.derby.ac.uk/eyl.