Welcome to enrolment
Welcome to enrolment for January 2014
Each academic year you need to register online and enrol for your chosen modules. New students will also have a short confirmation session during their on-campus induction*.
You will be sent an email inviting you to enrol online to your personal email account, which will include your username and password. Returning students will be sent an invitation to their Unimail account.
Your username will always be your student ID number and your password will consist of two upper case letters, four lower case letters and two numbers (eg ABcdef99). If you're a returning student please use your UDo password.
- New Joint Honours student won't receive this email because they need to enrol on campus. Please contact the Programme Advisory Service for details.
- Distance learning or placement year students are not required to come in to the University for enrolment.
If you're progressing to the next stage, you will need to complete a January Stage Change form identifying which modules need to be added to your profile. If in doubt please contact Student Records and Fees.
Please note that if your enrolment was confirmed in September, you don’t need to re-enrol.
*Information specific to on-campus students
- Home/EU undergraduate students full time
- Home/EU undergraduate students part time
- Home/EU postgraduate students
- International students
- Online students