More Print Information
At the Print Bureau we've created our own media profiles which are assigned to your files during printing. This ensures a consistent workflow and is aimed at giving you the best possible colour output. If you are coming to us for the first time there is some information available about: How to prepare your work for printing
More general information,help sheets & prices:
- How to create a test strip in Photoshop - test strips can be used to checkyour image before printing a full size version
- How to resize an image in Photoshop - use these instructions to correctlysize your images while preserving quality and resolution
- Print Size Guide 2015 - includes international trimmed paper sizes to help you with your preparation
- Booklet Printing - for use by students preparing files for booklet printing
- Preparing Illustrator artwork for Print & Cut - guidelines for creating cutlines on your digital artwork prior to submitting to the Print Bureau
- Prices January 2017 - this contains the price list for our high quality print service
- A3 Colour Laser Info and Prices - information for our SRA3 laser print service
- Product Design Boards - prices for Product Design concept boards
- Architecture Drawings-Prices
There is a Print Order Form for students only. Students must complete the form and submit it with their files for printing.
We keep most of the papers in stock. However, all our papers are subject toavailability from the manufacturers, so please check with us first, especially if you need a large quantity of prints.
Please contact us if you need any more information. We'll be happy to offer help and advice.
We're now able to print black & white screen printing positives and
architectural drawings - A2 - £2.50, A1 - £4.00