Print and Cut
Our new Roland VersaCAMM SP-540i can deliver high quality colourful decals, labels, banners, posters, apparel decoration, window graphics, and much more.
We recommend your artwork is created in Adobe Illustrator and we've put together some instructions on how to prepare your work for print and cut in
Printing and cutting individual lettering in 5 easy steps!
- Create your lettering using the text tool in Adobe Illustrator.
- Make sure the stroke is selected and highlight your text.
- Create a new swatch (in a different colour to your lettering) from the swatches panel.
- Name the swatch CutContour (exactly as it's typed) and rename the colour type as spot colour. You will now see an outline to your text.
- Save your file as an EPS file. It's now ready for print.
When your file is sent to print the software uses this outline to tell the printer to cut the letters out.