Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
Partner with us and access skills and expertise to help your business develop. A Knowledge Transfer Partnership is a partnership between your organisation, the University and a recent graduate. The focus is a specific project designed to address a business need.
- Access qualified people to spearhead new projects
- Access experts who can help take your business forward
- Develop innovative solutions to help your business grow
- Develop your business for today’s market
- Increase your competitive advantage
- Improve your performance/business operations
- Gain part-funding through a Government grant.
Whether you want to assess the current status of your market including whether it is shrinking or growing, explore new markets or understand the behaviour of your target customer base, we can put you in touch with experts to help you make commercial decisions based on sound market research.
- Two large observation rooms with viewing facilities for conducting attitudinal and customer focus group trials.
- Technical research and product development and testing facilities.