The Business Development team can provide access to funding to support business growth:
Invest to Grow
The Invest to Grow programme is designed to support private sector businesses to innovate, grow and create jobs. In the East Midlands, £16m of Regional Growth Fund is available to local businesses.
- Invest to Grow is aimed primarily at growth sectors such as Transport Equipment Manufacturing, Lifesciences, Construction, Food & Drink Manufacturing, Logistics, Low Carbon, Creative Industries and the Visitor Economy
- Grants or loans - according to the needs of your business, and the availability of funds - are available for up to a maximum of 30% of the cost of investment to help create long term sustainable job growth. Your business has to find at least 70% of the project cost
- Minimum award size is £15k, so the minimum project cost is likely to be £50k. Maximum award size is £1m.
Our knowledgeable team of experienced business advisers understand the complexity of the funding landscape and provide informed advice on what is available to new and established businesses.
- Advice to anyone wishing to start a new business in Derby, Derbyshire and the East Midlands
- Guidance to existing local small and medium sized businesses wanting to grow and develop.
In addition, we have access to research funding intelligence and our experienced bid developers can support the preparation of bids for collaborative research and innovation funding applications.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 001 55 00.