College of Life and Natural Sciences
Our courses in Sport, Outdoor and Exercise Science help students to step straight into their desired career path
Oaklands Manor, our 58 acre Outdoor Leadership Centre is located on the edge of the Peak District and provides a stunning yet challenging natural learning environment for our Outdoor courses.
Buxton also boasts excellent Sports facilities including a sports lab, fitness suite and an external climbing wall along with a fully-equipped sports hall catering for sports such as badminton, basketball, cricket, five-a-side football and netball.
Courses that can be studied in Buxton include:
- BA (Hons) Outdoor Activity Leadership and Coaching
- FdA Outdoor Activities
- Sports Massage & Exercise Therapies (Joint Honours)
- Sport Coaching (Joint Honours)
- Sport Development (Joint Honours)
- Sport Psychology (Joint Honours)
- FdSc Sport Coaching