Stay in our Buxton halls
High Peak Halls in Buxton is in the centre of a bustling market town. It's also close for visits to Derby and the beautiful Peak District.
We usually have rooms available for short stay visitors during the summer, but during term time room availability is limited.
- Our rooms are located in flats with between four and eight bedrooms.
- All of the rooms are en suite and have their own toilet and shower facilities, a bed, desk, wardrobe and phone.
- Each flat has its own kitchen with a cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, table and chairs, and some kitchen utensils.
- We'll provide your bedding, but you'll need to bring your own towels, toiletries and food.
If you're booking for a group of young people who are under 18, we'll do a risk assessment before you arrive.
One of our requirements is that you have enough mentors supervising the group who have had appropriate Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
All our room are en-suite. Prices for summer 2015 are:
- From £21 plus VAT (20%) per night (Sunday to Thursday)
- From £25 plus VAT (20%) per night (Friday and Saturday)
- From £27 plus VAT (20%) per night (Sunday to Thursday)
- From £31 plus VAT (20%) per night (Friday and Saturday
- From £33 plus VAT (20%) per night (Sunday to Thursday)
- From £37 plus VAT (20%) per night (Friday and Saturday)
If your visit to Buxton is for educational purposes, or the people in your group are full time students, then you won't have to pay VAT.
If you're bringing a group of at least six people, you can book for one night or more.
If you're coming on your own or in a group of less than six people, please book for at least two nights.
How to book
To book your room contact us on +44 (0)1298 330 391.
Making a payment
When we've confirmed your rooms, we'll send you an invoice.
Please pay a deposit of 30% when you receive our invoice. The balance is due four weeks before you arrive.
Unfortunately we can't hold your rooms if we don't receive your full payment.