Halls Open House Day for Returners
Before you decide to live in a rented house next year why not check out the wide variety of rooms in halls? There's lots of choice so don't assume the room you're in is the only type available and remember that lots of private landlords expect you to pay a hefty summer retainer. There are plenty of reasons why you should consider halls again for next year:
- Maybe there are some room types you've never seen before.
- Perhaps there a few halls you've never visited.
- Whether you're looking for high end or just cracking value there's a range of rooms to suit all tastes and budgets.
- Some rooms like premium en suites at Cathedral Court have a social space in the flat.
- Many rooms now boast 3/4 beds
- If you apply for some rooms you'll get a £125 Love2Shop voucher*
Come along and have a look for yourself or get together with your mates and choose a flat together.
Date: 16 November
Time: 3pm – 8pm
These are the halls and what rooms are available at each of them:
- Cathedral Court - Premium en suite rooms
- Peak Court - Premium en suite rooms
- Nunnery Court - Premium en suite and premium standard rooms
- Sir Peter Hilton Court - En suite plus, en suite and standard rooms
- Princess Alice Court - En suite and standard rooms
- St Christopher's Court - En suite and standard rooms
- Lonsdale Hall - Standard plus , large standard plus, standard and large standard rooms