Coming back to halls for another year
Every year Student Living reserves some places in halls for existing students.
So why live in halls instead of a house?
- Reasons to return to halls
- Benefits of living in halls
- You can apply to share a flat with with a group of friends
- Take advantage of special offers
- No need to pay a retainer over the summer
- No need to argue about bills with your flatmates
- Budgeting is easy as it's all inclusive
- Halls is still the best way to make friends
- Maintenance problems are dealt with swiftly
- Cleaners come once a week
- Staff are friendly and know how to deal with emergencies and problems.
You can apply for a room in halls if you're registered as a full time Derby student when you book and you're intending to remain so while you're living in our halls. We'll review your application, and as long as it complies with our terms and conditions, we'll let you know whether we can offer you a room in halls.