International Hospitality and Culinary Management
Our hospitality and culinary arts courses are accredited by the Institute of Hospitality and we have a strong partnership with the Swiss Hotel Management School, a world leader in hospitality management education, which has been in place since 1998.
We offer excellent graduate employment prospects in the rapidly expanding hospitality and food industries in the UK and abroad.
In addition to the industry standard facilities on campus, you will have the chance to work on real projects with large national hotel chains, international conglomerates and local companies, including food producers, breweries and restaurants.
International Hospitality and Culinary Management courses
- BA (Hons) Culinary Arts (Top up)
- BA (Hons) Professional Culinary Management
- BA (Hons) Professional Culinary Management (Two Year)
- BA (Hons) Professional Culinary Management (with work placement)
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management (with work placement)
- BA (Hons) International Hotel Management (Two Year)
- FdA International Hospitality Management
- FdA Professional Culinary Arts
- MA International Hospitality Management