Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
The University of Derby is a Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Centre of Excellence.
The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) provides benchmark education programmes globally for the procurement and supply profession. At Derby we offer qualifications from Level 4 to Level 6. On successful completion you will be eligible for full membership of CIPS and the designatory letters, MCIPS.
Why study at Derby?
- We are one of only a handful of CIPS Centres of Excellence.
- You'll be taught by experienced professionals whose practical experience ensures that what you learn in class is relevant and applicable to your role.
- Our pass rates regularly exceed the national average - during the most recent assessments, our students achieved 100% pass rates on level 5 and 6.
- You'll study at weekly classes where you can share ideas with fellow students to stimulate debate and enrich your learning.
- Your course fee includes core teaching materials, access to online resources and use of the University of Derby's extensive library.
- CIPS - Diploma in Procurement and Supply - Level 4
- CIPS - Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply - Level 5
- CIPS - Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply - Level 6