Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
The University of Derby is a Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Centre of Excellence.
The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) provides benchmark education programmes globally for the procurement and supply profession. At Derby we offer qualifications from Level 4 to Level 6. On successful completion you will be eligible for full membership of CIPS and the designatory letters, MCIPS.
Why study at Derby?
- We are one of only a handful of CIPS Centres of Excellence.
- You'll be taught by experienced professionals whose practical experience ensures that what you learn in class is relevant and applicable to your role.
- Our pass rates regularly exceed the national average - during the most recent assessments, our students achieved 100% pass rates on level 5 and 6.
- You'll study at weekly classes where you can share ideas with fellow students to stimulate debate and enrich your learning.
- Your course fee includes core teaching materials, access to online resources and use of the University of Derby's extensive library.
Your course fees do not include membership of CIPS or any CIPS examination fees. These must be paid to CIPS – please see www.cips.org for details.
Dependant on your prior learning you may qualify for an exemption to individual study units or even levels. Exemptions are designed to make sure that you do not repeat learning that has already been undertaken and recognised. Exemptions are given by CIPS, not the University, and for details of the requirements, the cost, and how to apply for exemptions – please see www.cips.org for details
- CIPS - Diploma in Procurement and Supply - Level 4
- CIPS - Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply - Level 5
- CIPS - Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply - Level 6