With a wealth of expertise in quantitative, qualitative and evaluation research methodologies, we can work with organisations to stimulate innovation, monitor development and demonstrate the success and broader impact of low carbon initiatives.
Some of our current research projects:
- we’ve undertaken a research project with Derby City and Derbyshire County Councils into the local Low Carbon Economy (Woodside 2013)
- knowledge exchange project with British Council for young researchers to exchange ideas, discuss opportunities and create research collaborations on transitions towards a low carbon based economy. Find out more
- the impact of low carbon innovation on business success
- system innovation and leadership focused on decarbonising the schools estates in two local authorities
- reducing waste in food supply chains
- consumer behaviour in response to green credentials.
Plus PhD research on:
- the use of RFID technology to promote low carbon/green logistics systems
- optimising distribution networks based on carbon footprinting
- a circular economy approach to a supply chain challenge
- carbon accounting.
If you would like to discuss or undertake PhD research in to low carbon business innovation, please contact:
Dr Christine Jones
T: +44 (0)1332 591833
Sustainable business news
- Next President unlikely to meet US emissions targets set in Paris
- Business must address 'timid action' to achieve SDGs
- Climate chief: UK must not use Brexit to water down environment laws
- Circular economy will place consumers at the heart of the value chain, says eBay