Publications and links
Presentations, reports and publications
- Paterson, F (2014) "Accelerating the Shift to a Low Carbon Economy: What kind of local leadership do we need?", Sustainable Innovation Conference, Copenhagen
- Jones, C and Woodside, L (2013) Low Carbon Engaged Research Report in Collaboration with Derby and Derbyshire Councils
- Conway, E (2013) Engagement of Derbyshire-based small and medium sized enterprises in the low carbon economy
- F, Sai, M Lim and G Rahib (2012) "Green strategies and initiatives in the UK transport network and logistics industry", Int. Conf. on Manufacturing Research, 11-13 Sept 12, Birmingham UK
- Ha Minh Vu, Hing Kai Chan and Ming K. Lim (2012) "A framework for measuring business sustainability", International Symposium on Business and Management, 30 Mar - 1 Apr, Hong Kong, 204-211
- Izabela Nielsen, Ming Lim, Peter Nielsen, (2010) "Optimizing supply chain waste management through the use of RFID technology", Proceedings of the IEEE Int. Conf. on RFID - Technology and Applications, Guangzhou, China, 17 - 19 June 2010, 296 - 301
- Moon, R., Gee, S (2008): An Alternative Solution for developing SME's
- Marshall, J., and Smith, S. (2008) 'Learning Organisations and Organisational Learning: What Have We Learned? The 8th International Conference on Knowledge, Culture and Change Management Cambridge August 2008, International Journal of Knowledge, Culture and Change Management Vol 8 2008
- Rae, D (2005) "Entrepreneurial learning: a narrative-based conceptual model", Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Vol. 12 Iss: 3, pp.323 – 335.
Sustainable business news
- On-the-go H2O spearheads Ford's company-wide innovation drive at 'record pace'
- The Sustainable Business Covered podcast: Episode 10 - Back to CSR school
- AkzoNobel unveils new paint remanufacturing centre
- UK universities struggling to reach 2020 emissions target