Engineering and Manufacturing
Innovation and expertise
Learning and development solutions tailored to your requirements help drive efficiency, encourage innovation and develop the leadership skills to carry your business forward.
Covering soft and technical skills development, our solutions range from short courses to postgraduate qualifications. You select the subject area; we design the content to address your individual priorities. You’ll see immediate results.
We work with colleagues from the University of Derby’s School of Engineering and Technology to develop tailored, results focused solutions. The opening of the new Institute of Innovation in Sustainable Engineering (IISE) provides you with access to the latest research findings and advanced technologies. Working with you, we draw on all of this resource to develop work based learning solutions that make a real difference to your company.
- We've launched the BEng Professional Engineering - a new part time, work based route to a degree for your employees. Developed in line with the UK-SPEC 2011, you'll develop confident, competent engineers who are able to develop and improve products, systems, processes and components.
- Are you able to offer an internship to a masters student? Our new HEFCE funded MSc Innovative Engineering Solutions postgraduate degree is a fully funded one year full time programme that’s free to students and includes a six month paid work placement and research project with an employer which focuses on developing expertise in solving technical problems important for your business.
Who we work with
Our clients include Croda International, Clancy Docwra, Vinci Construction UK, Network Rail and Alstom Grid.
Why work with us?
- Our learning solutions are accredited by leading professional bodies including Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Association of Project Management and the Engineering Council.
- MSc Professional Engineering is a work based route to Chartered Engineer registration.
- We’ve recently won the Times Higher Education Award for Outstanding Employer Engagement Initiative, recognising our strategic and innovative approach to delivering employers workforce development needs.