Access our talent
Our employer and community engagement team are on a mission – to connect your organisation to our talent.
We are experienced in working with organisations across all sectors and can help whether you have a permanent graduate job opportunity, a new project concept to develop or a short term peak in workload, and need skilled, talented and work ready individuals.
If you have opportunities that you would like to advertise with us, please register on our vacancy portal.
The team can also provide a full recruitment service for managing your vacancies, tailored to your needs:
- Work with you to help write job descriptions and adverts
- Advertise and promote your opportunities on our website and on campus
- Host interviews and assessment centres on campus, if required
- Get involved in our on campus events
If you’re interested in working with us, get in touch with one of the team on 01332 592939 or email@example.com
Not sure what you’re looking for? There are several ways in which students and graduates can contribute to your businesses:
- Permanent graduate vacancies
- Industrial or sandwich placements – longer term, paid work placements (9-12 months)
- Internships – short to medium term paid employment, including vacation work, ideal for projects, for undergraduate students or graduates, including the Derby Internship Programme offering £500 subsidy to eligible employers
- Volunteering - charities and not-for-profit organisations offering flexible volunteering opportunities for students
- Part time/casual work – if you’re looking for students to work on a temporary basis during their studies
And, if you have any concerns or queries relating to employing students from overseas, Recruiting International Graduates - A Guide for Employers prepared by the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS) will help.