Enabling Innovation is a three year collaborative programme involving the University of Derby, Nottingham Trent University, and the University of Nottingham, which will provide support to over 2,000 local small and medium enterprises (SMEs) over three years.
Focusing on ‘enabling technologies’, it aims to stimulate an innovation ecosystem designed to commercialise cutting edge R&D, support product and process innovation within SMEs and drive innovation through supply chains.
Who is it for?
Enabling Innovation is for small and medium-sized businesses in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire who want to benefit from university expertise in research and innovation to develop and grow their business.
What is on offer?
- In-depth support for businesses offering unprecedented access to university expertise and graduate talent, find out more
- Workshop programmes designed to help businesses to innovate, explore new ideas and unlock their growth potential, find out more
- Leadership and management development, including mentoring
- Support for businesses to take on graduates via placement opportunities, allowing them to explore the benefits of employing graduates, find out more
- Support for student and graduate enterprise, find out more
Find out more
If you would like to discuss how the University of Derby can help your business to develop and grow then contact us on 0800 001 5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org